The following planning tips will make your visit JAEGERS Paintball even more enjoyable:
NOTE: Private Parties should arrive 30 minutes early to allow for check in time!
- Print off a copy of JAEGERS' Waiver and have every participant and parent (if applicable) sign it.
- Do not use MapQuest or a GPS to find JAEGERS. Use our Directions and remember Randolph Road is 50 feet east of I-435.
- Does it hurt? Sometimes it feels like a snap of a wet towel on a bare bottom. Yes, sometimes it hurts.
- However, we provide the best indoor safety gear in the world. We offer a neck guard, gloves, bump cap and mask free of charge.
- Advise all players to wear two layers of loose fitting clothes, old tennis shoes and a cup or extra padding for the gentlemen.
- NOTE: Smaller players might want to wear a hoodie to help with the bump cap fit.
- You might want to bring a grocery sack or trash bag to transport home the dirty outer garments and not get your vehicle dirty.
- Feel free to bring in your own food, cake, drinks and there is a pizza delivery service available.
- We have wagons available at the Front Counter to help you carry around your party supplies.
- The average customer shoots around 100 to 150 paintballs an hour.
- Games run all day and last about 15 minutes with a 5 minute break in between games.
- Most parties spend two to four hours at JAEGERS.
- The last game of the day runs 1/2 hour before close.
- After your group is checked in, we give all new players a safety presentation, then we issue the equipment and get the players to their field shortly after that.
- Observers may want to bring their lap tops. We have Wi Fi, a heated waited room and TV for the waiting parents.
- Observers may also want to bring a sweater because it is 56 degree in the cave year round.