4 Man Mechanical Tournament, July 12th, 2020.
(Mechanical or 5.5 BPS electronic)
$200 after June 1st 2020
The Green and Tan armies have been waging war for decades.
Now it is time to see who is the victor!
$27 until April 24th
$36 until May 17th
$45 until day of event
The Beach Landing 10:00am to 11:30am
3 locations on the field. Each location will be scored at the 15 minute marks. Each location is worth 25 points. Tan Will try to establish a beach head and fight towards the center of the field.
Lunch 11:30am to 12:30pm
The airfield 12:30pm – 1:30pm
The Push 2:00pm to 3:30pm
Each team will start on opposite sides of the field. Teams will fight to keep control of the flag in the middle of the field. The flag will be scored every 15 minutes for 50 points per scoring.
Battle for the Sandcastle 4:00pm to 5:00pm
The team with the least amount of points will defend the fort. Every 15 minutes the fort will be scored for 75 points. If the opposing team is able to take the demolition charge to the center of the fort the game will end.
Every time you are shot out, you will be reinserted into the game every 15 minutes on the hour.
1. Field chrono limit is 275 fps
2. All firing modes allowed capped at 12.5bps
3. Masks on at all times when on the field.
4. Barrel plug/sock MUST be on when not on playing field.
5. No Overshooting.
6. JAEGERS field paint only, no off field paint allowed
7. No jumping over props or bunkers.
8. No dead-men walking or faking eliminations.
9. All equipment must meet manufacturer safety guidelines.
10. There is NO "quarter-sized" or "dime-sized" shot rule. A hit is a hit and a break is a break.
11. Application and Interpretation of ANY and ALL tournament rules are always at the discretion of the head referee and the reffing staff.
12. Rules are subject to change without notice